Zuni is proud to be hosting K3+ this upcoming summer! This is a great way to keep kids brains working all summer long! Below is some information about the program and the application! We hope to see you this summer!
- Students get an additional 25 days of learning added on to their regular school year.
- Attending this program will help students hold onto their current skills and gain new skills vs. regressing academically over the summer.
- Not only will K-3+ promote learning, but we will plan to have a lot of fun with hands on science and PBL.
- It is 100% free!
- The school day will start at 8:00 and end at our normal 2:00 dismissal.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided within the school day for all children.
- At this time we do not know if Children's Choice will be available after school, but we will let you know ASAP!
- Ideally during the K-3+ program students remain with their teacher that they will have during the regular school year, however please let parents know that this is not guaranteed (for example our 1st and 2nd grade K-3+ teachers will not remain with their group in the fall), but most likely the groups of students will remain together.